Your vehicle offers one of the most affordable and versatile advertising platforms for your franchise or small business. Car wraps from A to Z Printworks will turn your car or fleet vehicle into a stunning work of art, with a durable vinyl wrapping that can withstand the elements at a cost-effective price. Our design team can work with your to create a car wrapping that features your logo or custom artwork that conveys whatever message you like.
Our car wrapping services include fleet graphics, vehicle graphics, small business wraps, race graphics, and wrappings for privately owned vehicles. Stand out from the crowd, make a statement, and affordably promote your small business with car wraps from A to Z Printworks. One of our experienced Visual Identity Specialists will work with you to create custom artwork you can be proud to display.
Contact us today with your ideas.
Car wraps & car wrapping from A to Z Printworks
- Car wraps are large vinyl decals that can be safely applied over your vehicle’s original paint
- You can remove wraps if you want to return the vehicle to its original paint job
- We can custom design car wrappings for an entire fleet of business vehicles, helping to further establish your unique brand
- Wraps for cars are easy to keep clean, and can be customized in many unique ways
- Our design specialists can also create custom race graphics to make your vehicle sizzle
As a business owner, you recognize how important it is to get the most from your advertising budget. Car wrapping turns your vehicle into a moving billboard, where your brand and company can be seen by everyone who passes by. You can add wraps to cars, trucks, SUVs, trailers, and just about any variety of service vehicle.
When you consider the high cost of advertising on a billboard or via radio or television, wrapping your car is affordable and provides far more exposure. In fact, vinyl fleet graphics can last up to a decade, which means you can enjoy a decade of advertising from your one-time investment.
If you would like more information about our car wrapping services, contact a service professional at A to Z Printworks today and get more information.
What are vehicle wraps and how are they created?
Car wraps are large vinyl graphics that are applied over your vehicle’s original paint, allowing you to completely alter the look of your vehicle quickly and with little hassle. Vehicle wraps cost a fraction of what a custom paint job would cost, especially if you’re wrapping an entire fleet of vehicles.
First, we measure your vehicle and determine what kind of wrap you would like to apply. You can wrap your entire vehicle or we can just perform a partial wrap. Next, we work with you to create a custom wrapping design that works within the parameters of your measurements. Once the design is complete, we print the graphic and then laminate it so that it’s resistant to UV light, abrasions, and the elements. Finally, your wrap is then applied to your vehicle.
Should I order a full wrap or a partial wrap?
The size of your vehicle wrapping is entirely up to you. We typically create wraps in the following sizes:
- Full wraps – This means you want your entire vehicle to be wrapped, although we charge extra for roof wrapping because it’s not usually a consideration for most clients.
- Three-quarter wraps – These wraps cover the entire backside of the vehicle and most of the way toward the front, including a custom hood logo.
- Half wraps – This includes most or all of the vehicle’s rear, halfway up toward the roof. A hood logo is typically included when half wrapping a vehicle.
- Custom wraps – These jobs often involve race graphics and other specialty wraps for privately owned vehicles. At A to Z Printworks, we are happy to work with you to fully realize whatever custom graphics you want to create.
You likely have a number of considerations to make when deciding on whether a full wrap or partial is better for your fleet or vehicle, not the least of which may be budgetary in nature. Contact us today to get more information about car wrapping prices.
Other pertinent information regarding car wraps
Wraps will typically last for up to ten years, but much will depend on their use and care. It’s important that the vehicle is entirely clean before wrapping takes place, and even wax and polish must be removed to ensure proper adhesion.
Our car wrapping crew can wrap most vehicles in one or two days, but entire fleets may take a little longer. If the vinyl decals are ever damaged, because of an accident or fender bender, sections of the wrap can be replaced without having to re-wrap the entire vehicle. If you ever want to remove vehicle wraps for any reason, the process is relatively straightforward and takes little time.
Is car wrapping worth the price?
If you consider how many people see your car on a daily basis, there is no better way to convey a message than with a vehicle wrap. Whether advertising your business, promoting a cause, supporting a political candidate, or proudly displaying your personal style, car wraps are far more cost effective than any other form of advertising.
Why choose A to Z Printworks for your vehicle wraps
Because we are a full service design and print shop, we can handle every aspect of your branding, including custom vehicle wraps. Also, please consider the following:
- The quality of all our products, including vehicle wraps, are second to none. Every vehicle wrapping we apply is made to last, retain its color, and withstand the harsh Arizona elements.
- Our level of customer care is unsurpassed. We will work with you to turn your inspiration into a vehicle wrapping you can be proud to display.
- Our pricing is competitive, and our turnaround on every job is fast and efficient. When you want a car wrapping job done right, you can trust A to Z Printworks.
Contact one of our service professionals today and get more information about our custom car wraps.